Pacific Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pacific Coast Academy

Welcome to the Pacific Coast Academy, a high school role play of teenagers, drama, and gossip. Create a character and find a way to escape from reality, or bring a different reality to life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sitting, peacefully

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikki

Mikki

Sitting, peacefully Empty
PostSubject: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:00 pm

May sat down and crossed her legs. The grass squished under her hands and when she lifted them her handprint was still there. She looked around and sighed, She hadn't seen Declan in days and it was really getting to her.
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Ooc; I'm on now Btw
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:42 pm

Declan was roaming the grounds. He was trying his best to untangle his headphones as he walked, so he was unaware of his current surroundings. Declan had successfully unraveled one head phone just as he ran into a fellow student. Declan knew the kid from elsewhere, he had biology with this guy his freshman year, but other than that the pair didn't chat. "Sorry.." Declan muttered, dusting himself off as he rose from the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://pacific-coast.my-rpg.com
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:46 pm

May looked up from her wallowing and saw Declan and smiled, "Declan!" She waved and got up,"Duude!" She walked to him and gave him a big hug.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Declan glanced up at the sound of his name and glanced around to see who it could possibly be, not yet good at recognizing voices. A broad smile drifted across Declan's face as he spotted Maylon. He wrapped his arms around her and held on tightly. The feel of Maylon there in his arms was relaxing and he laughed softly. "Hey, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:56 pm

"Good, Better" She smiled and looked up at him, "What's it been almost a month since i've seen you?" She softly laughed, "Time flys."
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:09 pm

"Really?" He asked, in a sense refusing to let her go, but eventually doing so. "It seemed longer than that." Declan offered Maylon a smile before asking, "So what were you up to before I came along?" Declan glanced down at the ground, unsure of what to do with his hands at the moment, so he placed them in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:21 pm

"I was just thinking, about people, And why i haven't talked to those people in a while." She smirked. She twirled the bracelet on her wrist and looked down. "I'm actually kinda bored and have a headache, It's terrible. Medication doesn't work on me either." She sniffed an sneezed, "Stupid Allergies." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyThu May 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Declan's eyes moved down to her bracelet for a moment and he watched as she played with the jewelery on her wrist. He shook his head, trying his best to listen but was easily distracted at the moment. Declan offered him a small smile as a method of showing he was sorry for her. Then he pulled his hands out of his pocket and touched her cheeks. "Will you be alright?" He asked, his cold hands remaining on her face.
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:23 pm

"Y-y-yeah i guess" She stuttered and blushed, her face turned hot under his fingers. "Do you want to do something. Or something." She giggled. She was never good around boys, ecspecially Declan.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Declan felt the warmth of her cheeks and merely laughed. Slowly he pulled his hands away, lowering them to his side as he bit his lower lip. "Or something." He responded with a chuckle. Declan reached out and grasped one of Maylon's hands and he started walking, possibly his way of making sure that she will follow. "Any ideas what though?"
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:32 pm

"Nope, I never have an Idea, you should know that by now." She laughed and squeezed his hand. "So do you have a girl friends yet or is Declan playing the field?" she punched his rib softly in a sort of affectionate way.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:39 pm

Declan squirmed away from the jab in his ribs and he briefly rubbed his side. That was just a common reaction for he was slightly ticklish there and it always seemed to bother him. Declan smiled and shrugged, "Thought maybe things changed for once." He didn't care much though. He was rather content with just walking around campus. Declan shook his head, his brown hair falling into his face as he responded, "No, I don't have a girlfriend," and he left it at that before trying to change the topic, "Heard any new good songs lately?"
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:43 pm

"Sure, Sure. Plenty." she said, confused at the random change of topic. "Hey, wanna do something this weekend, or do you already have plans? If you do, i don't care, we are hanging out." she laughed and smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Declan raised his brow, "Oh yeah?" He asked, pulling his hand away from hers and stopping for a second as he stared at her. He pretended to be giving her attitude but wasn't having much success. He laughed softly and responded, "Sure, I was planning on getting a group of us gathered by the beach maybe or going camping."
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:57 pm

She laughed, "As long as it's some where that my allergies don't act up." she smiled,"Wanna get something to eat, i'm starved." She stared at the bag on his back of course he will have something in there.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:03 pm

Declan bit his lip. He had almost forgotten that she had allergies, which could be a problem with camping. "So, the forest would be a bad idea.." He muttered, more to himself really than to her. "What about an open field?" He was referring to uncle's farm which seemed to be located out in the middle of nowhere. The only problem there would be the horses and cows nearby. Declan laughed as he watched her eyes dance toward his bag. "What are you hungry for?" He asked, moving off the sidewalk and sitting down in the grass, partially shaded by a large tree as he blindly pushed his hand through the black bag.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting, peacefully   Sitting, peacefully Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting, peacefully
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pacific Coast Academy :: Role Play :: Grounds-
Jump to: