Pacific Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pacific Coast Academy

Welcome to the Pacific Coast Academy, a high school role play of teenagers, drama, and gossip. Create a character and find a way to escape from reality, or bring a different reality to life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dorm Number 173

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rachel

Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Michelle sighed. This was useless. Declan obviously wasn't thinking and he had so many other girls in his life that it didn't matter anymore. She just angrily walked out of the room, practically pushing Declan and Charlie out of the way. She went through the halls, hoping once in her life she could find her dorm room without asking someone for directions.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Declan fiddled with the classes for a second, scanning his room quickly for something that could help keep the glasses together. Declan felt Michelle pushed past him, his eyes narrowed in confused as he thought how rude it was for her to do that. "I'll be back, okay?" He said to Charlie, handing over her glasses before following Michelle out of his dorm and down the hallway. His strides were long as he jogged after her. "What was that about?" He asked when he finally caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
http://pacific-coast.my-rpg.com
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:16 pm

Michelle turned around to see Declan, still frowning, although she was a bit happy. She was sort of hoping he'd come after her. She sighed again and pushed some of her hair behind her ear and looked into his eyes. "You know how I said I was in love with you?"
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:28 pm

Declan reached out and touched Michelle's cheek before she was able to ask her question. His hands were cold. They always seemed to be cold, but he offered her a smile as he noticed that there was a faint frown pulling at the corners of her lips. "Yeah, I heard you.." He stated, "Friends say that all the time, and I'm really glad we're friends."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:34 pm

Michelle took a small but deep breath, feeling the cold on her cheek. Part of her didn't even want to tell him anymore. She has had guy friends before, who she told she liked and it ruined friendships, or just made things awkward. But she hated living like that, not being honest and that little piece of her still in love with him. "I-I'm glad we're friends too," she stammered, then sighed a bit at herself. Get to the point, Michelle, she thought to herself. "Um, but when I said I was in love with you... I kind of meant it more like... love. Like I have a crush on you. And I'm serious, I don't mean it as a friend." She looked down and asked quietly, "Do you understand now?" She was afraid to see the look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Declan's hand remained on Michelle's cheek, his eyes scanned her face before he slowly moved his cold digits to her neck. Declan listened intently as Michelle explained herself. Rather then turning and walking away, Declan remained there. His eyes widened slightly as Michelle told him this information. "Oh..." He muttered softly. He could feel the heat rising in his cheeks, but luckily he often had red cheeks for no reason. "I really don't know what to say.." He muttered softly, eventually lowering his hand from her neck.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:25 pm

Michelle looked at him. By his response, it seemed as if he definitely didn't feel the same way. Tears filled her blue eyes, making them shine a little so it was a bit noticeable that she wanted to cry, but this was a moment she would not let herself cry. Not in front of Declan. She hated the feeling... always hoping and daydreaming that everything is going to end up like a fairy tale. But by the way Declan's face looked, she knew it most likely wouldn't be happily ever after just yet. So she forced a small and quick smile, and knuckled her eyes to wipe them. Her eyes were almost dry then, but a bit of wetness was still there. She sighed and said, "Yup. So... I'm glad I got that out." She felt a few more tears form as she had the urge to run off, but she realized that never got her in too many good situations. So she stood before Declan, ready for whatever was about to come.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 8:33 pm

Declan was staring at the wall for a moment trying his best to process what Michelle had just said. He glanced up and over at her, his hands resting in his pockets as he noticed the redness of her eyes. Declan felt terrible, he had no idea what to say to make her feel better. Eventually he did speak though, "I-I don't mean anything by not returning the feelings..." Declan lowered his eyes and shook his head, no matter what it said it seemed like his phrasing would lead to a failure on his part. "I-i just don't know you that well." He glanced up at her before quickly adding, "If it makes you feel better, I promise I wont date anyone for a while."

ooc; You know that promise is going to be drama filled... xD
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:13 pm

"Okay... thanks," Michelle said, a bit of guiltiness in her heart for making Declan promise this to her. But he offered, and she decided she knew it wouldn't be fun to see Declan with another girl. She didn't want to think any harder about if Declan really meant this, or anything like that. She just wanted to go to sleep with a satisfied smile with a lot off her chest. But she still felt a bit stressed, probably from the worry of Declan and her relationship, like if they would be able to be normal friends still. But she decided the more she thought about it, the more negative she became. So she finally came to the decision of getting guys off her mind for a while, and getting more into sports and schoolwork.

ooc; Definitely. Yay! XD Normally, Michelle would say no. But drama's fun! Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 10:58 am

Declan flashed Michelle a smile as he offered his hand out to her. "Come on," He said before asking, "Do you like to paint?" He wasn't that great of coming up with ideas for friends to do, so instead he often suggested something that he liked, and since going out to the country was a bad idea since it was raining, painting was the next best thing.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:09 pm

Michelle looked at Declan's hand and then back up at his face, but she didn't take his hand. That would just give her the heart-sinking-with-joy feeling she got whenever she touched him. So she smiled a bit and said, "Sure."
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:00 pm

Declan shrugged off the idea that Michelle didn't take his hand. Though he was often times oblivious to flirtation and feelings of affection, Declan did understand limits and boundaries once these doors have been opened to him. Declan pulled his hand back toward him and placed his hand in his pocket, leading the way back to his room.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:35 pm

Michelle smiled slightly, realizing that she was being a bit of a drama queen in the way she was reacting to this. She just hadn't a boyfriend in a while, and she did want a new one, one who was maybe loving and would actually care for Michelle and accept her the way she was, to erase the memories of her last ex boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Artemis
Admin
Artemis

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:55 pm

Declan moved quickly down the hall toward his dorm. He held the door opened for Michelle and motioned for her to lead the way in. Declan offered Michelle a smile as she passed him, his mind already racing to where he last put the varies paints.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dorm Number 173   Dorm Number 173 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dorm Number 173
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2