Pacific Coast Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pacific Coast Academy

Welcome to the Pacific Coast Academy, a high school role play of teenagers, drama, and gossip. Create a character and find a way to escape from reality, or bring a different reality to life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Michelle nodded and said, "Well if you need to talk, just call me." She talked as she programmed Thais's number into her phone. "Umm, I like horseback riding. You?"

Jason smiled. "Yeah, they're really nice," he said. "It's a freshman boy and a sophomore girl."
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:55 pm

ooc; I miss you by like 20 minutes Crying or Very sad
bic;
"I have never rode a horse. Well, when I was little and the horse just went around in the circle." she said. "I like to sing. And play guitar. And run." she added taking a sip of her smoothie.

"Ohhh. I should meet them. Sometime." Seth said. "I know like nobody. I feel like a loner."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:31 pm

"I never actually tried getting into singing," Michelle told her. "But I play guitar. Acoustic. And maybe I should take you riding sometime."

"That's all right," Jason shrugged. "It's better to be neutral with everyone than having a lot of people hating you."
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:53 pm

ooc; I missed you by 20 minutes yet...again
bic;
"Really?" Thais asked. "Alright. I will probably be scared of out my mind. I play acoustic too! I also lay electric, but I like acoustic more!" she added smiling. "Well, do you like to sing?" she asked.

"Good point," Seth said to Jason. "You are smarter than I am."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:56 pm

Michelle shrugged. "I'd love to try it," she said with a smile. "Maybe you could teach me how to sing? If that's possible."

Jason chuckled. "I doubt it."
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:59 pm

"Uh sure, I guess. I don't think I will be a good teacher." she said shrugging. "Plus, we might have to hang out more. I really don't like to sing for people I don't know all too well. Don't take it in any way, but I realized ... that I should get to know people more before assuming things."

"I am not smart." Seth said. "I almost failed sophomore year. Plus, I am always out of school for stuff."
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:01 pm

"Yeah, we should hang out more," Michelle said with a slight smile. She finally had two actual female friends her age at PCA. She loved it. And she loved the people at PCA way better than the people at her old school.

"Oh," Jason said, not sure how to respond. "Well, that's not your fault."
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:05 pm

"Yeah, totally." Thais said throwing out her smoothie container. She walked over to the pool area and took off her beach cover-up and flipflops and slowly got into the pool. "Ohmygod its freezing!"

"Well, yeah I guess." he said shrugging. He walked over to the pool and did a big cannonball, splashing everyone.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Michelle also took off her flip flops. She dipped her feet in the water, feeling them numb from coldness. "I don't think I'm going any further in than this," she laughed.

Jason, on the other hand, sprinted to the water and did a flip into it.

Michelle laughed, wondering how she and Jason could be related. Michelle was uncoordinated and the least athletic person you could ever meet, and Jason was a basketball and swimming star.
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Thais walked around in the pool, in the shallow end which was about waist length. "It's...so...cold." she said as she hugged herself. "Thanks for splashing me you two, I mean, that was SO nice of you!"

"It's so warm! I have no idea what you are talking about." Seth said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:18 pm

Michelle slowly went down to the next step, holding back her shriek as it was so cold. She finally put her hair back up and decided to take a risk. She stood in the shallow end, then, she bent her knees and dunked her head, coming back up with a soaked, cold face. She shrieked quietly. "Cold, cold, COLD!"

"Sis', I've never been in a pool warmer than this," Jason, said splashing Michelle. "And I'm sure you haven't either."
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:23 pm

ooc; sorry i gtg! again.
we can continue this tomorrow...hopefully lol
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:26 pm

ooc; lol alright. Byeee!
And I can probably go on tomorrow, but I can't be on at this time, not even a little earlier, I'll be out for almost the whole day. But I can go on like a little earlier tomorrow. Whatever. We'll see. Razz
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 12:19 pm

"I am not even going underwater." Thais said shivering. "Wah. I miss heated pools." she said grabbing one of those things you lay on and got on it and floated.

"Wow Thais, you would." Seth said swimming underwater. "Seriously, it's not that bad."
Back to top Go down
Anjie

Anjie

PostSubject: REPLY! (:   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Charlie laid down on a pool chair with her sunglasses in her hair. Her bzkzni was brown with blue polka dots. She looked up occasionally to see the people here.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:07 am

Michelle shivered and said, "Okay, shouldn't have done that." Her teeth chattered. She then turned around to see Charlie. "Hey Charlie!" She smiled.

Jason looked at Charlie and smiled, remembering briefly meeting once. He smiled and said, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Anjie

Anjie

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:48 am

She looked up and saw Michelle and Jason, "Hey guys," she said and walked over to them.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:50 am

Michelle and Jason, still in the pool, swam over to the edge of the pool. "What's up?" Michelle asked.
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:04 pm

ooc; Sorry I went to a party yesterday.
bic;
Thais looked at Charlie. "Hi, I don't think we have met. I'm Thais." she said as she got out of the pool and put her cover-up back on.

"Heeeelloooooo Charlie." Seth said swimming over near Michelle and Jason. "I'm Seth."
Back to top Go down
Anjie

Anjie

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:15 pm

She sat at the edge of the pool. "Nothing really everythings been pretty boring lately," she said and turned to Seth, "Hi Seth, nice to meet you," she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:41 pm

ooc; Not to be mean... but guys... this roleplay is getting a little boring. Let's try to think of some drama to happen? :]

bic;
Michelle smiled with a small sigh. "It's freezing and the pool's getting kind of boring... let's do something or something," she said, practically having to drag Jason out of the pool.
Back to top Go down
irachel

irachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:50 pm

ooc; I agree.
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 7:25 pm

ooc; Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Anjie

Anjie

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:15 pm

We can do stuff on here we can't do on Neopets right?
If we can then let's just play Truth or Dare. (characters) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 4:35 pm

ooc; Sounds fun to me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!   Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...WHAT DO WE DO? WE SWIM!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pacific Coast Academy :: Role Play :: Pool-
Jump to: